DDFORMS.ORG – DD Form 1380 – Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card (Instructions) – The DD Form 1380, also known as the Tactical Combat Casualty Care card, is an important document that provides instructions on how to properly care for casualties in a combat situation.
The form includes a checklist of items that should be gathered in order to provide proper care, as well as a set of instructions on how to perform various medical procedures.
Download DD Form 1380 – Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card (Instructions)
|Form Number||DD Form 1380|
|Form Title||Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card (Instructions)|
|File Size||86 KB|
What is a DD Form 1380?
A DD Form 1380, also known as a Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card, is a form used by the United States military to track medical information for casualties during combat operations. The form is used to record information such as the casualty’s name, rank, and unit; the type of injury; and the treatment given. The card is then sent back to the casualty’s home unit so that medical personnel can follow up on the care received.
Where Can I Find a DD Form 1380?
The DD Form 1380, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card is a tool that provides guidance to military personnel who are providing care to casualties in a combat environment. The card is designed to help providers quickly and easily identify the most appropriate care for different types of injuries.
The DD Form 1380 is available online through the Department of Defense website. Providers can also request a copy of the form from their unit medical officer or NCOIC.
DD Form 1380 – Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card (Instructions)
- The DD Form 1380, also known as the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) card, is a tool used by first responders in the field to provide quick and easy reference to life-saving medical information.
- The TCCC card is divided into three sections: (1) Cardiac Emergencies, (2) Respiratory Emergencies, and (3) Bleeding Control/Shock.
- Each section contains key information and instructions on how to best treat each type of emergency.
- The TCCC card is an essential tool for first responders and should be kept with them at all times.
- In the event of an emergency, every second counts, and having quick and easy access to medical information can mean the difference between life and death.